The 3rd annual Marketing Health & Wellness to Women Conference is around the corner
It’s a fact that women account for 85% of all healthcare purchases, and they make the majority of healthcare decisions for their household. So, why do so many marketers in the pharma and health and wellness space still struggle with speaking in a language women can relate to? I could go on and on about the ways huge companies miss opportunities to market to women, but instead I can happily direct you to an event that will put you in touch with dozens of experts on the subject.
If you think your brand could benefit from some insight into marketing to women, you don’t want to miss the 3rd Marketing Health and Wellness to Women Conference in Chicago on April 26, 2012.
Here’s what you can expect to do at The M2W® Health and Wellness Conference:
- Increase your brand’s emotional, cognitive and financial share of the largest, most lucrative, most active segment of the health & wellness market
- Hear from speakers who have proven track records successfully marketing health and wellness brands to women
- Gain insights from the experts at Digitas Health and Yahoo! These companies joined forces to explore health-related trends about women over 40 based on a groundbreaking study on women’s values on health and wellness
- Join a lunch roundtable hosted by a marketing health & wellness to women speaker or expert. You can ask questions, network with other attendees, and learn more about the topics that specifically interest you
- Learn firsthand about new research that shows the increasingly important role of the social Internet and websites that replicate personal connections
Research shows that whether you are marketing medical nutrition products, vitamin and minerals, herbal supplements or even sports and energy drinks, women make up a huge percentage of your target audience. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to learn as much as possible about the psychology behind their purchases. You’ll also be in good company with huge companies like Kraft Foods, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Susan B. Komen and hundreds more in attendance.
Click on the following link If you want to learn more about the Marketing Health & Wellness to Women Conference: The Marketing Health & Wellness To Women Conference
If you enjoyed this article you may also be interested in:
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/24328644@N08/2498122202/”>gcoldironjr2003</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>